duanquanhan2333 2013-10-02 13:43
浏览 65
已采纳

PGSQL未加载到IIS 5.3下的PHP 5.3 Windows中

I know there are other questions about problems with PGSQL not loading, but I haven't found a solution that works for me and directly addresses an IIS setup under Windows (obviously). Using PostgreSQL 8.4.

Since I am a complete novice in PHP (only trying to get MantisBT to run) I find this extremely hard to debug/research.

I've set the path to both PostgreSQL bin folder and the PHP folders (v5.3 subfolder first and the PHP root after that). I've checked that libpq.dll is present in all three of these folders and I've tried copying the libpq.dll from the PostgreSQL folder to both PHP folders. I've made sure php.ini contains

extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
extension=php_pgsql.dll

in both PHP folders (root as well as v5.3).

What more to check/try/examine?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluo3962 2013-10-03 08:03
    关注

Tried phpinfo() again, and it reports

Loaded Configuration File = C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\php.ini

which is correct and contains extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll and extension=php_pgsql.dll. As for "the dll's are in the right place" (@Richard), I have problems making sure exactly what dll:s are needed and where they should be located, but I have in C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\ext\ both php_pdo_pgsql.dll (version 5.3.12.0) and php_pgsql.dll (version 5.3.12.0).

I read about a dependency on libpq.dll and this is present in C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\. Early in my "debugging" I copied the new libpq.dll (version 8.4.4.10133) from PostgreSQL to that folder, having read somewhere that it might solve the problem. I now tried reverting to the old version (8.3.6.9034) that shipped with PHP, and VOILA!!!! Suddenly phpinfo() says it has loaded both pdo and non-pdo pgsql modules.

MantisBT now loads the login screen at least. Whew!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何实验stm32主通道和互补通道独立输出
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题