dongxu4580 2012-04-02 18:03
浏览 63

Magento API第三方连接

I'm creating a third party application which uses the Magento API to access a users store which I can do easily for my own using my User and API Key set up in my installation however if I was to do the same for the users of my application how would I give them an API Key and set up a User with a Role without asking them to go to their installation and do it manually? Would I need to extend the core API, can this be done via them installing an extension or is there a simpler solution? Thanks in advance!

Also, am I correct in saying if I want to utilize the Magento API for to access someone else's store for them, they need to create a User with a Role set up and they need their own API Key, as if this is incorrect my question is pretty much pointless.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwei6700 2012-04-02 21:53
    关注

If I'm understanding your question correctly your going to have to setup a web service of some kind with some custom code that will populate the api_user and/or api_role tables. Keep in mind your going to have to provide some kind of credentials to the end user regardless as giving an automated means of creating info to access the (yours or their) API is a big security risk to take. Be careful what is implemented.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 求数学坐标画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了
  • ¥15 链式存储应该如何解决