dongluan0020 2012-02-07 19:07
浏览 29
已采纳

棘手的MySQL批量设计

I have a scraper which visits many sites and finds upcoming events and another script which is actually supposed to put them in the database. Currently the inserting into the database is my bottleneck and I need a faster way to batch the queries than what I have now.

What makes this tricky is that a single event has data across three tables which have keys to each other. To insert a single event I insert the location or get the already existing id of that location, then insert the actual event text and other data or get the event id if it already exists (some are repeating weekly etc.), and finally insert the date with the location and event ids.

I can't use a REPLACE INTO because it will orphan older data with those same keys. I asked about this in Tricky MySQL Batch Query but if TLDR the outcome was I have to check which keys already exist, preallocate those that don't exist then make a single insert for each of the tables (i.e. do most of the work in php). That's great but the problem is that if more than one batch was processing at a time, they could both choose to preallocate the same keys then overwrite each other. Is there anyway around this because then I could go back to this solution? The batches have to be able to work in parallel.

What I have right now is that I simply turn off the indexing for the duration of the batch and insert each of the events separately but I need something faster. Any ideas would be helpful on this rather tricky problem. (The tables are InnoDB now... could transactions help solve any of this?)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglv6960 2012-02-07 19:32
    关注

I'd recommend starting with Mysql Lock Tables which you can use to prevent other sessions from writing to the tables whilst you insert your data.

For example you might do something similar to this

mysql_connect("localhost","root","password");
    mysql_select_db("EventsDB");
    mysql_query("LOCK TABLE events WRITE");
    $firstEntryIndex = mysql_insert_id() + 1;
    /*Do stuff*/
    mysql_query("UNLOCK TABLES);

The above does two things. Firstly it locks the table preventing other sessions from writing to it until you the point where you're finished and the unlock statement is run. The second thing is the $firstEntryIndex; which is the first key value which will be used in any subsequent insert queries.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用matlab 设计一个不动点迭代法求解非线性方程组的代码
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler
  • ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备