dozr162106 2010-09-22 17:58
浏览 90
已采纳

用户数据库结构,允许多个同时登录到同一帐户

A feature that is currently missing from one of my web apps is that a single user can only be logged in on one machine at a time. That is, if the users logs in elsewhere, his previous session will be logged off.

This is due to my current users table having the columns:

user: id, username, hash, salt... cursession

When each user logs in, the session ID is put into the "cursession" field and on each page-load, is checked against the database. As a result, only one "session" can be active at a time.

1. Is the current table structure and method secure and standard? This system was pretty much improvised, and I have no professional experience.
  2. What would be a way to allow multiple simultaneous logins? I'm simply thinking of adding a "sessions" table with more userid-cursession relations, but what's the standard method for doing this?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousi1970 2010-09-22 18:01
    关注

I propose that you put the current logged in userid in the user's session (as a session variable), and drop the cursession field from the table altogether. You don't need to reinvent session handling since PHP already has it built-in.

That way the user can be logged in at multiple computers at once. Session variables are safe too, since they're not manipulated by the browser. The only thing kept in the browser is a session id which identifies the current session, all other data is stored on the server-side. The only thing that will happen if the user changes his browser cookies is that he will be logged out (start an empty session), so he can't force himself to log in as someone else.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问如何在openpcdet上对KITTI数据集的测试集进行结果评估?
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
  • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据
  • ¥15 能帮我写下这个编程吗
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端l2tp协议链接报终止15信号和无法将p.p.p6转换为我的l2tp线路
  • ¥15 phython读取excel表格报错 ^7个 SyntaxError: invalid syntax 语句报错