dongtu0088 2009-02-10 12:08
浏览 69
已采纳

NetBeans PHP和XDebug - 跳转到调用堆栈上的方法?

I'm having trouble with debugging a PHP project through NetBeans using XDebug, and was hoping someone out there might have had this problem before.

Debugging works fine for the requested php file - so if I go to index.php on the remote server, I can put a breakpoint anywhere in index.php in NetBeans and the code stops there and I can step through.

The trouble is, all the other files appear on the call stack like this: "file:///home/user/site_html/library/class.requestprocessor.php" and because that's a path to a file on the remote server, NetBeans is unable to resolve the name, and so I can't step through the code for it. It makes debugging practically useless! The php file that was requested, for example index.php, appears just as "index.php", it's just all the other ones which are included that NetBeans can't resolve properly.

Is there some setting in NetBeans or XDebug that I can use to solve this problem? I have tried my best looking through all the project settings and options in NetBeans, and also looked through all the configuration options of the XDebug extention, but to no avail. Surely someone out there must have had this problem before? How did you solve it? I'll be very grateful if you could let me know.

If there's no other way, do users of Eclipse PDT and XDebug have this problem when debugging on a remote server? If not I'll make the switch.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsbc80836 2009-07-13 21:03
    关注

This issue appears to be fixed in NetBeans 6.7.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题