编程介的小学生 2019-09-22 22:53 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 71

Cow Relays 怎么来做到的

Description

For their physical fitness program, N (2 ≤ N ≤ 1,000,000) cows have decided to run a relay race using the T (2 ≤ T ≤ 100) cow trails throughout the pasture.

Each trail connects two different intersections (1 ≤ I1i ≤ 1,000; 1 ≤ I2i ≤ 1,000), each of which is the termination for at least two trails. The cows know the lengthi of each trail (1 ≤ lengthi ≤ 1,000), the two intersections the trail connects, and they know that no two intersections are directly connected by two different trails. The trails form a structure known mathematically as a graph.

To run the relay, the N cows position themselves at various intersections (some intersections might have more than one cow). They must position themselves properly so that they can hand off the baton cow-by-cow and end up at the proper finishing place.

Write a program to help position the cows. Find the shortest path that connects the starting intersection (S) and the ending intersection (E) and traverses exactly N cow trails.

Input

• Line 1: Four space-separated integers: N, T, S, and E
  • Lines 2..T+1: Line i+1 describes trail i with three space-separated integers: lengthi , I1i , and I2i

Output

• Line 1: A single integer that is the shortest distance from intersection S to intersection E that traverses exactly N cow trails.

Sample Input

2 6 6 4
11 4 6
4 4 8
8 4 9
6 6 8
2 6 9
3 8 9
Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?