duanke1286 2015-10-30 18:33
浏览 77

PHP维护多个服务器Memcached之间的会话ID

I need to share PHP sessions between multiple servers. However, I'm not sure how to maintain the session ID created on one server and how to pass it to the next server.

Essentially, a client can upload a file, but which server the file is sent to depends on which server is not overloaded.

For example, session_start() is called on test.com

An AJAX post is sent to serv1.test.com. When I call session_start() on serv1.test.com, I want it to pull the existing session information that was created by session_start() on test.com. However, that doesn't seem to be the way PHP sessions work?

I installed Memcached and followed this guide here:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-share-php-sessions-on-multiple-memcached-servers-on-ubuntu-14-04

I have one centralized memcache server that test.com and serv1.test.com are configured to use. However, session_start() creates a unique session on each server instead of reusing the same session. If I send the PHPSESSIONID to each server, then I can load the existing session.

How do I accomplish what I'm trying to do? I could send the PHPSESSIONID as a variable in the AJAX POST, but isn't that a security risk? That is something that could be changed by the user...

How do I get serv1.test.com to continue to use the same session set on test.com? How do I pass that session ID to serv1.test.com securely so I can use session_id("existingsessionid_from_test.com") to open the existing session?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douguio0185 2015-10-30 19:39
    关注

The solution was to set the session.cookie_domain to include subdomains.

session.cookie_domain = ".test.com"

Thanks frz3993

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件
  • ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员