duanguochi6194 2015-07-20 16:49
浏览 116

Foreach嵌套在带有PDO查询的while循环中

To trim the fat so-to-speak in my script I decided to use 1 PDO prepare to span an array of predefined tables. The PDO executes in a while loop and within the while loop there is a foreach to build the output of each result set.

This is code for a search. The script currently searches 3 tables for results (through the while iterations). We will call them tables a, b, and c. For the tested search it finds 2 results in table a, 0 in table b, and 1 in table c.

Though it finds a total of 3 results it only displays 2. One from table 'a' and one from table 'c'. The script is not building the result from the second find in the table 'a'.

I have looked it over until my eyes bleed and searched for maybe something I have wrong, I cant figure it out. Any ideas of what is wrong with this code?

// --- Build an array of places to search
$tableArray = array("services", "webPages", "dsiu");
$tableCount = count($tableArray);
$count = "0";
$resCount = "0";

$result = "";
while ($tableCount > $count) {
    // -- Search tables in the array for matches
    $quotedString = $db->quote($searchString);
    $qSQL = "SELECT title, ldesc, SUM(MATCH(title, sdesc, ldesc) AGAINST(:string IN BOOLEAN MODE)) AS score FROM ".$tableArray[$count]." WHERE MATCH (title, sdesc, ldesc) AGAINST (:string IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY score DESC";
    $q = $db->prepare($qSQL);
    $q->execute(array(':string'=>$quotedString));

// -- keep a count of the results
    $rowCount = $q->rowCount();

if ($rowCount > 0) {
        $resCount = $resCount + $rowCount;

// -- build result html
        $html = $q->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);
        foreach ($html as $row) {

// --- Clean the results for display
            $desc = cleanURL($row['ldesc']);
            $desc = str_ireplace($searchString, '<b><font color="green">'.$searchString.'</font></b>', $desc);
            $desc = substr($desc, 0, 300)."...";

$result .= "<font color='red'><b>".$row['title']."</b></font><br>".$desc."<br><br>";

}
    }

$count++;
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmou1964 2015-07-20 21:40
    关注

Thanks @dan08. I added a if ($row['score'] != null) { to the foreach. Also discovered that SUM() in the query was removing what should have been results.

This is now working with the changes.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题