dpjo15650 2015-05-08 18:23
浏览 112
已采纳

.htaccess url重写没有传递参数 - 是否有某个地方的apache设置阻止了这个?

Okay, so this problem has completely stumped me and the other devs I work with. Here is the rundown:

I have a local dev environment setup with Mac Apache2 pointed at /Users/myusername/Sites/

Within /Sites I have two folders, /site-1 and /site-2, both of which have virtual hosts pointed at them site-1.dev & site-2.dev. Both site-1 and site-2 are running local installs of PerchCMS.

Within /site-2 I have an .htaccess file which I am trying to set up a URL rewrite that takes the URL /detail/slug-here and translates it into /detail.php?s=slug-here

I have tried the following rewrites (at the suggestion of PerchCMS support) and both have failed to pass the s param:

RewriteRule ^detail/([a-zA-Z0-9-/]+)$ detail.php?s=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^site-2/detail/([a-zA-Z0-9-/]+)$ /site-2/detail.php?s=$1 [L]

Additional info:

1. Yes mod_rewrite is enabled in apache... in the same .htaccess file it totally works if I do a simple rewrite like this...

RewriteRule dangerzone.html index.php

2. One odd behavior that I've noticed is that if I remove everything from .htaccess I can still pull up detail.php by pointing my browser at /detail/test-item-1...(yes I have restarted my server) so its behaving as if there is still some sort of rewrite in place and loading detail.php sans param just as it continues to do with the rewrite in place - is this a clue that there is something off somewhere else in my server config? Note, RewriteRule dangerzone.html index.php does NOT work once it is removed from .htaccess.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan8953 2015-05-08 18:39
    关注

Have this code in your site root .htaccess (inside /site-2/):

Options -MultiViews
    RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^detail/([a-zA-Z0-9/-]+)/?$ detail.php?s=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

Important is to turn off MultiViews options here. Option MultiViews is used by Apache's content negotiation module that runs before mod_rewrite and makes Apache server match extensions of files. So /file can be in URL but it will serve /file.php.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复