duanjia2415 2014-12-24 11:46
浏览 105

Yii Cache:在SQLite中发生SQLite DB Lock数据库锁定异常

Yii Cache was working fine for me until today when I saw DB exception in a script using cache:

exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 5 database is locked. The SQL statement executed was: DELETE FROM YiiCache WHERE id='9ccac723c84ae75582784f9e3738d781'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\framework\db\CDbCommand.php:336

I have no idea why this error came up while everything was normal a minute before. After that I saw couple of more same exceptions Yii cache and then another:

exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: CDbCommand failed to prepare the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 table YiiCache already exists. The SQL statement executed was: CREATE TABLE YiiCache
(
        id CHAR(128) PRIMARY KEY,
        expire INTEGER,
        value BLOB
)' in C:\xampp\htdocs\framework\db\CDbCommand.php:336

Since cache is being used on many places in the code so I cannot put the try catch everywhere, instead I would like to settle the root cause. This problem was solved when I removed the db cache file and framework started a new file. The old file size was around 71MB.

Enviroment:

WAMP

Yii Framework: 1.1.8

PHP version: 5.3.8

Please let me know so I can avoid this in future.

Thank you

Update:

I would like to add some information here which might be helpful. My SQlite cache db file size increases insanely sometimes which causes the slower DB open and close operations. Normally this file does not have more then 500KB data but sometimes suddenly it goes upto 40MB and hence slowdown the operations.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
    • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
    • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
    • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
    • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
    • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
    • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
    • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
    • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
    • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能