douyong1850 2014-09-04 10:42
浏览 217
已采纳

服务器拒绝一个请求但接受另一个请求。 为什么?

I am making two HTTP GET requests to my (server) webservice in Java from a PHP website I am developing currently. I use the same function for making the GET requests. Server rejects one request & returns null as response while it accepts the other one & returns the correct response. Both these GET requests when tried from Google Chrome's extension POSTMAN returns correct response. Why is server acting so weird like this?? For the request that server rejected, it says No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Why is it so??? So, this means for the request that the server accepted, this particular header is present. I am confused.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougu1896 2014-09-04 11:16
    关注

The Access-Control-Allow-Origin is some kind of security-header sent by the server to prevent your server being called by random other servers but all processing of these headers is left to the client side. This means that your client-library (your webbrowser for example) checks if the domain currently visited is present in the Access-Control-Allow-Origin-Header. POSTMAN bypasses these checks (since it cannot currently visit any domain) and therefore always returns the response.

What you should check to prevent this issue from happening is that you always include the client-side-domain in Access-Control-Allow-Origin (or simply use * to allow all origins). Make sure to also include it in OPTIONS requests since they are often sent prior to POST or PUT requests. If your requests are just failing on a certain HTTP-Method make sure to also set the Access-Control-Allow-Methods-Header to include all required HTTP-Methods (or simply use *)

Since POSTMAN always accepts your request it’s a good tool to check if these headers are included in the response. If not, simply add them and you should be fine.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复