duanbanzhi4419 2014-06-26 02:42
浏览 68

如何创建可重用的Web控件库

Question background:
Hello everyone, I have been developing windows form application for my employer for about 3 years. Though most of my works are amateurish. I've been using visual studio, c#, enjoying creating re-usable windows form controls by sub-classing and other techniques. Now my boss want me to make website for this company, the first thinking in my mind is to create re-usable WEB controls just like windors form application.

The methods I have tried

1. Web User Control, At very first, I found visual studio support developer to create Web User Control, with file extension as *.ascx. I was very exciting to find this because I thought I can create Web controls just like I did in windows form application development. BUT, it's a very big "BUT", I then found that it cannot be embed to assembly file (DLL), and either can it be displayed in ToolBox to support drag and drop in web page design time. AFAIK from msdn, the Web User Control is not intended to be re-used across projects. So I give up this method.

2. Server Control, then I found there is Custom Server Control can be created to support assembly embed and ToolBox. It's a *.cs file that written with a class which sub-classing from System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl or System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeControl. Good point is that this is exactly what I want: re-usability and design-time support. HOWEVER, the huge disadvantage is that it doesn't support drag-drop when creating the web control itself. The control can only be rendered by html written in c# or be created by code. And I have to embed css/javascript to the control if I want to create more beautiful, complicated or efficient control. Anyway, from MSDN, Server Control is what I need.

3. Pure HTML, Javascript (jQuery), CSS, actually I've beening working with Server Control method for a while, just in order to make my boss happy. But I still cannot stop thinking about other better solutions. From my understanding, web page is not that complicated, it's simply constructed (please correct me if I'm wrong) by HTML tag, javascript (or other scripting language), CSS to manipulate UI. So I believe if I create web control by pure Html, Javascript and CSS, it will be of course more complicated but more compatible. Because Server Control solution requires the web server support .Net Framework, which is not free and limited to Microsoft scope. If I have a way to get rid of .Net, why NOT? I'm willing to spend double-time to create Re-Usable control if it's worthy to do. For example, if I want to turn to PHP to create web page, I might have to acquire the technique to create my web control simply by HTML, Javascript and CSS.

My question

1. Speaking all of the above, is it even possible to create my web control library only based on Html, Javascript and CSS?

2. If so, is there any tutorial about this method?

3. I really would like to know that how does commercial/professional company create web page.

Thank you everyone, any advice will be very much appreciated!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanmeng1858 2014-06-26 03:24
    关注
    1. Speaking all of the above, is it even possible to create my web control library only based on Html, Javascript and CSS?

In strict speak, the controls you have become accustomed to support the aforementioned. This will continue work in future projects created in WebForms.

However, if you foray into MVC then there is a striking difference. Most of the controls that handle input are client side (which can be wrapped in js wigets and user validation classes). On the other hand there is very little server controls, however there are _MasterLayouts and Views that can make use of PartialViews a PartialView is similar to a Web User Control. In your Controller you can return EditTemplates and other types that would be similar to Server Controls

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?