dounie0889 2013-10-19 20:37
浏览 52
已采纳

Smarty中的PHP函数和变量范围

I'm working within Smarty 2.6.27. There is something that prevents PHP functions from accessing global variables:

{php}
  $a = "should be global";

function test(){
    global $a;
    echo $a;
  }
  test();
{/php}

But the variable $a never makes it into the function. I've also done this:

{php}
  $a = "should be global";

foreach ($GLOBALS as $key => $value) { 
     echo $key . "-" . $value;
  } 
{/php}

But again, $a does not make it into the list of PHP globals. It seems that this is because Smarty runs PHP in some odd context--for example, the documentation mentions this:

To access PHP variables in {php} blocks you will need to use the PHP global keyword.

I don't really need to get access to other PHP globals, and I don't particularly want the scope of variables created here to go wider, I simply need to figure out how to use variables defined outside of the functions in the function. There will be a lot of these variables, so passing them as parameters is impractical.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujie7886 2013-10-19 22:26
    关注

Firstly, for the record I strongly recommend avoiding both {php} blocks in Smarty, and global variables. Try to find some other solution to the underlying problem.

That out of the way, you quote this line from the manual, but you haven't followed its advice:

To access PHP variables in {php} blocks you will need to use the PHP global keyword.

What it means is this:

{php}
      global $a;
      $a = "should be global";
    {/php}

Without that, the variable $a is scoped to whatever function context the generated code is run in. There is no special consideration for "nested" functions or scopes in PHP, so a variable is either global, or visible only inside that one function.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想在一个软件里添加一个优惠弹窗,应该怎么写代码
  • ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。