dsbiw2911188 2013-06-16 11:31
浏览 108

Codeigniter所有URL都被路由到默认控制器

I'm hoping someone can give me a suggestion on how to fix this. I've developed a codeigniter app and just uploaded it to a godaddy subdomain. It was working perfectly locally, however when running it at ci.site.com, all urls are being routed to the default controller. For instance, say my default controller is set to $route['default_controller'] = 'home/index';. If I go to ci.site.com, the home controller loads the index method just fine, however when going to ci.site.com/users/index, I'm routed back to home/index even though the url reads ci.site.com/users/index.

This is what my /.htaccess looks like, the CI app and .htaccess are in document root :

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_rewrite.c>
    ErrorDocument 404 /index.php
</IfModule>

I've deployed several CI apps and have never run into this problem. Both my base_url and index_page config parameters are correct, I just can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtnat80842 2013-06-18 06:31
    关注

I just ran into this. The server you are now on likely does not have the module mod_rewrite enabled. Thus, the IfModule !mod_rewrite.c is TRUE.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B
  • ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据