duanpaxin3531 2012-04-07 20:56
浏览 44

too long

I am trying to get XDebug debugging working in PHPEclipse.

All the resources I have found on the net are centered around using a web server with remote debugging. I am trying to achieve script level debugging so no web server is involved.

I have a debug configuration setup using the "PHP XDebug Script" type, and when I run the debug option in Eclipse, PHP is executing the script and output is sent to the console generated by the script.

What is wrong however, is the debugger is not stopping on any breakpoints that I add to the file in Eclipse. They are being skipped. How do I make the breakpoints work?

PHP & XDebug versions installed:

PHP 5.3.10 (cli) (built: Feb 2 2012 22:12:16) Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies with Xdebug v2.1.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2012, by Derick Rethans

I have not added any additional configuration options for XDebug within PHP. Whilst I have tried adding remote debugging options to see if that solves the problem, I assume all remote debugging options at this point are not relevant for doing localised script debugging so removed them again (and it didn't fix the problem anyway).

I am using Eclipse version 3.7.1 R3_7_1. on Fedora 16, 64bit.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
    • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
    • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
    • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
    • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
    • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
    • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
    • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。