dongyue5686 2013-11-23 19:19
浏览 77
已采纳

WordPress登录屏幕数据库问题

My WordPress login page at mysite.com/wp-login.php is giving me a cannot connect to 127.0.0.1 error.

The site works, and other WordPress admin pages are available, like upgrade.php. I've done some googling, tried some of the suggestions here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-establishing-a-database-connection-112

But to no avail. Admin has been working for weeks and nothing has been changed. Everything also looks correct in config.php. The site is on AN Hosting, and I logged into the phpMyAdmin on the cPanel and everything seems to be in order with the database

I have very little experience with database issues and MySQL, so I am a little flummoxed.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dream12001 2013-11-26 09:42
    关注

Same problem. AN Hosting is blocking you. They are blocking any attempt to login on some of their shared servers. I changed wp-login.php page to a new address, and corrected all references in the WordPress folder.

Now everything works fine. However, it will only work until the next update.

AN Hosting says they are doing this only temporarily because they've been facing some type of attack on WordPress logons. If you ask me this is very lame. They need to resolve this issue.

Call them! I will also call them again and complain.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题