dongxin9759 2015-10-27 01:13
浏览 204

重启后,IBM DB2无法从PHP访问数据库

System: Windows 8

I have been working on a project for school using IBM DB2 Express-C, Xampp, and PHP to access the database.

Everything has been working perfectly. Then one day I rebooted my computer.

IBM Database Manager returned the following error at startup:

SQL5005C The operation failed because the database manager failed to access either the database manager configuration file or the database configuration file.

I have tried running db2stop and db2start.

I am still able to access my database via the db2 command line terminal as if nothing is wrong.

However, when I try to access my database from PHP I now get the following error from my PHP file:

58031 [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1031N The database directory cannot be found on the indicated file system. SQLSTATE=58031 SQLCODE=-1031

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongling0519 2015-10-27 01:51
    关注

You might want to double check the db2diag.log to find the reason for SQL5005C. In the better case there was a temporary problem accessing the configuration files. However, in the worse case one of the DBM or DB configuration files may have become corrupt. In the case of a corrupt DBM CFG, I usually use db2idrop/db2icrt. A corrupt DB CFG can be "fixed" (as in "reset", you will lose all custom changes) by RESET DB CFG.

The subsequent SQL1031N tells me the database you are trying to access has been uncataloged. This is also odd, especially since you are telling me you are able to access the database from the DB2 command line. You might want to do LIST DB DIRECTORY from your command line to show your database entries, and also LIST NODE DIRECTORY to see which nodes the databases reside on.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog