duanci5913 2015-09-04 07:52
浏览 229

路径在PHP exec或shell_exec中不可用

I've been trying and searching about a small issue I have in our php application. We use a which to find the full path of a program, however it returns with

which: no bla in ((null))

on Centos, on our own debian boxes it works just fine. I've figured out since then that (obviously) the PATH is not available in the shell from PHP. But what I can't find out is why that is the case. I've replaced the command with all sorts of commands to find out what the environment is in which I run in.

If I run an echo $PATH I actually see the directories I've set in the .bash_profile. If I run echo $SHELL I know I am using bash, if I run whoami I found out I am not the apache user but a different user, whom I changed the .bash_profile for. As I've read there's a difference between shells, so I thought it might not load the .bash_profile so I've also added the export PATH to the .bashrc.

I can get it to work with a change in the code, I could replace the which, but I am just genuinely interested in why this is not working on this centos configuration. I've now added an export PATH in the exec function before the which and it works, and should also work on other systems, but still I think it shouldn't be necessary.

Anyone know what could cause this behaviour?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 将二维数组,按照假设的规定,如0/1/0 == "4",把对应列位置写成一个字符并打印输出该字符
    • ¥15 NX MCD仿真与博途通讯不了啥情况
    • ¥15 win11家庭中文版安装docker遇到Hyper-V启用失败解决办法整理
    • ¥15 gradio的web端页面格式不对的问题
    • ¥15 求大家看看Nonce如何配置
    • ¥15 Matlab怎么求解含参的二重积分?
    • ¥15 苹果手机突然连不上wifi了?
    • ¥15 cgictest.cgi文件无法访问