dpb42021 2015-05-14 13:53
浏览 101
已采纳

Laravel / MySQL数据库连接

I have an unusual problem with my Laravel 4.2 project connecting to MySQL database. This is my database.php

'mysql' => array(
            'driver'    => 'mysql',
            'host'      => 'localhost',
            'database'  => 'database_name',
            'username'  => 'root',
            'password'  => '',
            'charset'   => 'utf8',
            'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',
            'prefix'    => '',
        )

I use XAMPP for Ubuntu.

First, I've created a database in phpMyAdmin. When I tried to run php artisan migrate, it gave me an error of unknown database 'database_name'. I thought it was silly since I've just created a database in phpMyAdmin. Then I tried creating a database through the command line and tried running the migration again. It worked. Tables were created under the database I specified when I run show tables in the command line. It seems to me that the Laravel project is connected to a different mysql server than the phpMyAdmin. Is that even possible? How can I solve this problem?

I've been trying to solve this for hours but still, no luck. Hope someone can help me with my problem.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drsb77336 2015-05-21 09:33
    关注

I solved the problem by following the solution in the link provided by Bulk. I just have to run sudo /opt/lampp/bin/php artisan migrate instead of the plain php artisan migrate. With this, artisan will use the MySQL version provided by XAMPP.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?