dpa89292 2016-09-07 15:11
浏览 48

too long

I'm an app engineer and I've set up an application dashboard using SQL Server and PHP on IIS to help monitor the app vitals. I also script a lot of processes using PowerShell and I'm trying to get to where I can run a PowerShell Script from my site and have that script loop through several different remote servers to perform tasks. I already built the form in PHP and the form correctly $_POST the environmental variable to the PS script but when it reaches out to the remote server I get the error:

test-path : Access is denied At C:\scripts\functions\scriptUser.ps1:69 char:6 + if(test-path \$server\e$\Path\to\file){ + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : PermissionDenied: (\SERVER1...\path\to\file:String) [Test-Path], UnauthorizedAccessException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ItemExistsUnauthorizedAccessError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.TestPathCommand

I've tried setting the Application Pool in IIS to run as NETWORK SERVICE and added the DOMAIN\SERVERNAME$ to an AD group that has admin rights over the remote servers. I've even granted that server rights to the specific file paths.

I've tried setting the Applicaiton Pool to run as a network account that we've built in AD that is in the same AD group that provides admin rights.

If I run the PS1 script to just pass back the information that PHP sends it it works fine so I know the script is being accessed, it just can't access the remote servers.

I'm open to ideas if there is a better way to do this.

Thanks for the help!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
    • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
    • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
    • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
    • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
    • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
    • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置