douren1928 2015-05-12 14:29
浏览 114

Magento订单评论更新 - 通知客户电子邮件格式问题

This is my first post on the forums, i've been lurking forever now. About time to say hello! I did use the search, but either nobody else has this specific issue, or they don't utilize the comment section the way we do.

We like to send updates to customers through the order comment section of the order page. The email that is sent does not hold any of the line breaks that were used in the original comment. If you have 5 separate sentences, the email shows one big paragraph.

This is really annoying, because our message becomes a big mess. We have to give the customer a series of information about their order, and instructions on how to process with the issue on hand. Here's two images of what i'm talking about

I have images but I can't post them because I need 10 rep. hmm..

Screenshot of order

Email alert screenshot

As you can see, this is just an example and not a long comment, But our regular emails can have a lot of information, and maybe some up-selling.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchao1002 2015-05-12 14:33
    关注

I haven't tested it myself, but David Manners' answer on this question on the Magento Stack Exchange sounds promising.

Basically he suggests running the comments through nl2br to convert the newlines to
    tags that would render in HTML email, like this:

{{var data.comment:escape|nl2br}}

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable