dps43633 2015-05-03 08:08
浏览 87

使用Captcha验证联系表格

I have a contact form with a captha in it. There is no problem submitting mail, but the issue I have is validation and transferring the values to submit handler. I have limited knowledge of PHP and Javascript. I humbly seek your help in checking these codes and tell me what I need to do to get it right. Any help will be appreciated!

Below are the mail handler php codes

<?php

require_once('recaptchalib.php');
$publickey = "***********"; 
$subject = 'CONTACT MESSAGE: '  ; //. $_REQUEST['subject']Subject of your email
$to = 'myemailaddress@domain.com';  //Recipient's E-mail
$privatekey = "***********";
$resp = recaptcha_check_answer ($privatekey,
                            $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"],
                            $_POST["recaptcha_challenge_field"],
                            $_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]);

if ($resp->is_valid) {

$headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "
";

$headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "
";

$message .= 'Name: ' . $_REQUEST['name'] . "<br>";
$message .= 'Telephone: ' . $_REQUEST['telephone'] . "<br>";
$message .= 'Email: ' . $_REQUEST['email'] . "<br>";
$message .= 'Message: ' . $_REQUEST['message'];

if (@mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers))

{

// Transfer the value 'sent' to ajax function for showing success message.

echo 'sent';
}

else
{

// Transfer the value 'failed' to ajax function for showing error message.
    echo 'failed';

}

} else {

echo "The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.".$resp->error;
}

?>

And here is the javascript

<script>

function validateForm() {
    var x = document.forms["enquiries"]["name"].value;
    if (x == null || x == "") {
        sweetAlert("Oops...", "Please enter your full name", "error");
        return false;
    }

var x = document.forms["enquiries"]["email"].value;
        sweetAlert("Oops...", "Please enter your a valid email address", "error");
        return false;
    }

var x = document.forms["enquiries"]["message"].value;
        sweetAlert("Oops...", "Please enter your the message you wish to send", "error");
        return false;
    }

// If there is no validation error, next to process the mail function
            if(error == false){

/* Post Ajax function of jQuery to get all the data from the submission of the form as soon as the form sends the values to email.php*/
                $.post("processContactEmail.php", $("#enquiries").serialize(),function(result){
                    //Check the result set from email.php file.
                    if(result == 'sent'){
                        sweetAlert("Congratulations", "Your message has been sent successfully!", "success");
                    }else{
                        //Display the error message

}
                });
            }

}

</script>

and finally, the html

<form name="enquiries" id='enquiries' method="post" action='processContactEmail.php' onSubmit="return validate();">  

<label>  <input name="name" type="text" id="name" style="width: 90%;" placeholder="Name" ></label>

<label><input name="email" type="text" id="email" style="width: 90%;" placeholder="Email"></label>

<label><textarea name="message" id="message" style="width: 96.5%;" class="mssg" rows="10" placeholder="Message"></textarea>
</label>

<label><?php echo recaptcha_get_html($publickey) ?></label>

<label><input name="submit" type='submit' id='mssg_buttton' value='Send Message'></label>

</form>
  1. When I clicked on the submit button, I was taken straight to processContactEmail.php page without the form validating
  2. How do I display this error: echo "The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.".$resp->error; in my alert
  3. I'm not sure about this line if(error == false){ in the JS script since there is no variable declared
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqmgjp5930 2015-05-03 20:39
    关注

The first problem looks like your validation function is referred to in your HTML as validate();

<form name="enquiries" id='enquiries' method="post" action='processContactEmail.php' onSubmit="return validate();">

But in your Javascript the function defined is called validateForm(). To fix that just make sure these are called the same thing (doesn't matter what, as long as they match).

Rather than calling the validation function inline with onSubmit="return validate();" , it's better to attach a separate event listener in the Javascript. It's good practice to separate your HTML and Javascript code. I see you're using JQuery, so you do this in your Javascript like so:

$( document ).ready(function() { // Make sure DOM is loaded before attaching the event listener to the form element
        $("#enquiries").on("submit", validateForm); // Add submit listener to the form with the id 'enquiries'  and run the function called validateForm on submit
    });

Secondly, in your validate function, you need to prevent the form's default action of submitting and redirecting to the action processContactEmail.php. The HTML form will always try to post to its default action, so do make it do something else (like validate) you must actively stop it from posting.

You do this in JQuery by editing your validateForm function to prevent the form's default action with event.preventDefault. As for the error, you must first set an error variable to false (assume all is fine) and as you find errors, you change it to true. If it's still false after the checks, there were no errors.

Your Javascript function should look like this:

function validateForm(event) {

event.preventDefault(); // the variable "event" is automatically included in the submit event listener.

var error = false; // Assume it's fine unless proven otherwise

var x = document.forms["enquiries"]["name"].value;
            sweetAlert("Oops...", "Please enter your full name", "error");
            error = true; // The form is not fine. Set error to true.
            // No return, or you will not get to the rest of your function
        }

var x = document.forms["enquiries"]["email"].value;
            sweetAlert("Oops...", "Please enter your a valid email address", "error");
        }

var x = document.forms["enquiries"]["message"].value;
            sweetAlert("Oops...", "Please enter your the message you wish to send", "error");
        }

// If there is no validation error, next to process the mail function
        if(error == false){  // error was never set to true, so it must still be false and the form is OK.

/* Post Ajax function of jQuery to get all the data from the submission of the form as soon as the form sends the values to email.php */
            $.post("processContactEmail.php", $("#enquiries").serialize(),function(result){
                //Check the result set from email.php file.
                if(result == 'sent'){
                    sweetAlert("Congratulations", "Your message has been sent successfully!", "success");
                } else {
                    //Display the error message

}
            });
        }
    }

After these changes, your form will not post to its action, and your validateForm function should run, check for the errors, and if there are none, make the ajax POST to processContactEmail.php.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog