dsx58940 2014-04-10 19:26
浏览 46

在小牛队上安装Xdebug,PEAR,Pecl

I'm having a real problem figuring out how to install PEAR, XDebug, and PECL on my local Mac upgraded from Mountain Lion to Mavericks.

I run which php and get /usr/bin/php

When I do php --interactive I get the message:

Failed loading /usr/bin/xdebug.so:  dlopen(/usr/bin/xdebug.so, 9): Symbol not found: _output_globals
  Referenced from: /usr/bin/xdebug.so
  Expected in: flat namespace

When I try to install PEAR I first cd to /usr/lib/php and from there run the command :

$ sudo php -d detect_unicode=0 go-pear.phar
Failed loading /usr/bin/xdebug.so:  dlopen(/usr/bin/xdebug.so, 9): Symbol not found: _output_globals
      Referenced from: /usr/bin/xdebug.so
      Expected in: flat namespace

Could not open input file: go-pear.phar

I've also tried sudo pecl install xdebug and get:

-could not open input file :
/usr/lib/php/pear/peclcmd.php

to me this means these tools were installed once, and are on a system path, but when I look at my $PATH variable, they aren't explicitly named.

Since I'm running Google App Engine and python via macports and have homebrew installed, I'm having a tough time tracking down what needs to change, and whether or not I have multiple installations of PHP - one running from terminal that may not be the same as the one my apache server is using for localhost serving.

How can I figure out which versions of PHP I'm running, which ones need to be updated, and how to update them so I can use Xdebug, PEAR and PECL?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
    • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
    • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
    • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
    • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
    • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
    • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
    • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器