drx3157 2016-04-20 02:56
浏览 37
已采纳

MySQLi多个准备语句

I have checked everywhere thoroughly, and have gone through everything possible to find an answer to this. Besides saying "the code doesn't work" which obviously is not enough, I have yet to find anything that will even come close to this. I'm probably going to get downvotes, but let's see how this goes.

I am learning how to do prepared statements for a search query from the user end, and I have to do it for multiple queries. I have to bind parameters to these multiple queries, and then execute them and use them and receive multiple rows. This is most of my code, and what I currently have is not reporting any errors whatsoever. It just returns a blank white page.

I am doing this from a simple test.php file, and those are the results I'm getting.

Now for the code.

$prep1 = $test->prepare("SELECT * FROM sb__bans WHERE sb__bans.authid=? ORDER BY sb__bans.bid DESC");
$prep2 = $test->prepare("SELECT * FROM sb__bans AS bans INNER JOIN sb__admins AS admins ON bans.aid = admins.aid WHERE bans.authid=? ORDER BY bans.bid DESC");
$prep3 = $test->prepare("SELECT * FROM sb__bans AS bans INNER JOIN sb__servers AS servers ON bans.sid = servers.sid WHERE bans.authid=? ORDER BY bans.bid DESC");

$search = "steam";

$prep1->bind_param("s", $search);
$prep2->bind_param("s", $search);
$prep3->bind_param("s", $search);

$prep1->execute();
$prep2->execute();
$prep3->execute();

while($row = $prep1->fetch() && $admin = $prep2->fetch() && $sv = $prep3->fetch()) {
echo $row['test'];
echo $admin['test'];
echo $sv['test'];
}

The database is initialized above this as $test = new mysqli("localhost", "test", "test", "test");

$search = "steam" steam would be replaced with the the post variable of course, but for testing reasons I've removed that for now and am testing with just a simple variable.

What seems to be the problem here?

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dream1849 2016-04-20 03:12
    关注

Two points:

1. Based on personal experience, you can only have one prepared statement in existence at a time. I suspect this is because the db requires each PS to have a session-unique name, and the PHP layer is passing some common default name rather than generating a unique name for each PS. By comparison, the PostgreSQL driver allows an optional name for each PS, but still allows only one unnamed PS to exist. Essentially this means that you must prepare, bind, execute and fetch one PS completely before you can prepare the next PS.

2. You're misusing mysqli_stmt::fetch(). fetch() returns only true or false, and is used to update variables which have previously been bound with mysqli_stmt::bind_result(). To retrieve values into a $row array, you must first call mysqli_stmt::get_result() to return a mysqli_result, and then call mysqli_result::fetch_array().

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制