duandang6111 2009-10-12 11:11
浏览 75
已采纳

PHP - 多边形GD库中的错误?

I have run into some trouble with the gd library's imagefilledpolygon().

For some reason some of my lines were ending up 1px out of place so I decided to debug it using imagepixelset to set the colour of my shapes points to red.

alt text http://www.degreeshowcase.com/other/1.gif if you look at the picture you can see some of the points are inside the shape ... some are outside....its very illogical.

(the picture has been scaled up to make it more visible)

Does anyone have a solution?

Update:

My points for the shape above were: 0,0 40,0 40,20 20,20 20,40 0,40

I require that the height and width of the shape produced should be a multiple of 20.... but for some reason some of the shape ends up 21 px high or wide.

I have made a script to work out what the points would be to get the shape I wanted but I can not work out why and so I can't work out a script to correct all my shapes.

<?php

// set up array of points for polygon
$values = array(0,0, 39,0, 39,20, 19,20, 19,39, 0,39);

//My original values were 0,0 40,0 40,20 20,20 20,40 0,40
//I do not understand why some values require minus 1 and others can remain as they were (a multiple of 20)

// create image
$image = imagecreatetruecolor(40, 40);

// allocate colors
$bg   = imagecolorallocate($image, 200, 200, 200);
$blue = imagecolorallocate($image, 0, 0, 255);

// fill the background
imagefilledrectangle($image, 0, 0, 39, 39, $bg);

// draw a polygon
imagefilledpolygon($image, $values, 6, $blue);

// flush image
header('Content-type: image/png');
imagepng($image);
imagedestroy($image);

?>
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyan9398 2009-11-05 16:53
    关注

I spoke to the guy who currently develops the GD library he explained that it follows the 'Winding number algorithm' - can be found here. Having looked at my example image, it does match how the 'winding number algorithm' works, however the function should take this into account and produce the shape that was input.

As far as I can see the only way to accurately (to the pixel) generate a concave polygon with this function is to write another function that also applies the winding rule to your coordinates and adjusts them accordingly and then put it into the function.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?