dongpai9986 2015-03-22 16:10
浏览 39

测试我的PHP脚本和表单

I have two html forms and two php scripts. The first one is a form which is supposed to submit a users email to a .txt file, and the other is a Stripe payment form which uses php code to charge the customer.

Now my problem is that there are some issues with the two php scripts, that I can't figure out how to fix, because I am not really sure how to test the scripts. Normally when testing the html scripts I would just open the html files in my browser, but that doesn't work on my php scripts as the site just shows what is written in the scripts when called/submitted.

So my question is how do I test my scripts, without having to use a hosting account and can I even test it like this?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dougou2937 2015-03-22 16:19
    关注

You need to run a web server on your local computer to test it out. I would suggest looking into something called Vagrant, which allows you to fairly easily create virtual machines on your computer in which you can install anything you like without fear of messing up anything else. If you go here you can even find a "box" to create a virtual machine that already has apache and php installed.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog