dongliyan7318 2014-12-30 18:39
浏览 15
已采纳

会话变量($ _ SESSION)是否需要任何类型的清理

I've got a register form which works without issues, but recently it has been pointed out to me that it's a bad habit for UX , for example, if an account already exists, and I redirect the user back to the registration page, without re-populating the form he filled and only display an error message.

So I quickly figured out a nice way to fix this, if after the initial registration data checks out and an account with the respective e-mail already exists, I could just create a $_SESSION storing the $_POST data, and destroy it after re-populating the user's form.

Now my question is: are $_SESSION variables vulnerable to any type of attack, or I can go ahead and store the raw input data inside the $_SESSION, and escape it with htmlspecialchars() when re-populating the form ?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• du3932066 2014-12-30 18:45
    关注

Variables in session are not vulnerable to attacks within the session. However, using those variables in other places may open up holes. For example, just because you put a get/post variable in session doesn't mean that it magically can be used directly in a query. It could still cause SQL injection issues. When considering stuff like this, you have to think about where the data originated. If it started from some sort of user input, consider it dirty.

The only place this might be a problem is if the data sent is really large and you are just blindly assigning $_SESSION['POST'] = $_POST;. There shouldn't be an issue with overflow or stuff like that. The problem will be more that php has to unserialize the data at the start of a request and reserialize at the end (typically only if a change has happened). This unserialize/serialize takes time (it may be quick, but still). I would suggest just assigning only the values you want to save.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型