编程介的小学生 2019-10-03 20:46 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 130

Sightseeing trip 是怎么来做的

Description

There is a travel agency in Adelton town on Zanzibar island. It has decided to offer its clients, besides many other attractions, sightseeing the town. To earn as much as possible from this attraction, the agency has accepted a shrewd decision: it is necessary to find the shortest route which begins and ends at the same place. Your task is to write a program which finds such a route.

In the town there are N crossing points numbered from 1 to N and M two-way roads numbered from 1 to M. Two crossing points can be connected by multiple roads, but no road connects a crossing point with itself. Each sightseeing route is a sequence of road numbers y_1, ..., y_k, k>2. The road y_i (1<=i<=k-1) connects crossing points x_i and x_{i+1}, the road y_k connects crossing points x_k and x_1. All the numbers x_1,...,x_k should be different.The length of the sightseeing route is the sum of the lengths of all roads on the sightseeing route, i.e. L(y_1)+L(y_2)+...+L(y_k) where L(y_i) is the length of the road y_i (1<=i<=k). Your program has to find such a sightseeing route, the length of which is minimal, or to specify that it is not possible,because there is no sightseeing route in the town.
Input

The first line of input contains two positive integers: the number of crossing points N<=100 and the number of roads M<=10000. Each of the next M lines describes one road. It contains 3 positive integers: the number of its first crossing point, the number of the second one, and the length of the road (a positive integer less than 500).
Output

There is only one line in output. It contains either a string 'No solution.' in case there isn't any sightseeing route, or it contains the numbers of all crossing points on the shortest sightseeing route in the order how to pass them (i.e. the numbers x_1 to x_k from our definition of a sightseeing route), separated by single spaces. If there are multiple sightseeing routes of the minimal length, you can output any one of them.
Sample Input

5 7
1 4 1
1 3 300
3 1 10
1 2 16
2 3 100
2 5 15
5 3 20
Sample Output

1 3 5 2

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
    • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
    • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
    • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
    • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
    • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
    • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
    • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
    • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
    • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择