duannan4486 2017-05-23 00:41
浏览 33
已采纳

想要使用password_hash散列密码,但仍希望能够像lastpass php那样用眼睛显示密码

As the title says I'm trying to use PHP's password_hash function but I know that it is one way hashing so if I use it the password will be unable to be unhashed.

That being said, I want to be able to have an eye next to a password box (like LastPass) within the system that I'm working with that can display the password for admin users of the site but I'm not sure how to do this. Is there a function within PHP or some library that will allow for secure hashing or encryption so that this is possible? Is there another way to do this securely?

I've been looking around stack overflow for a while now just trying to find an answer to this but have to find anything that is close to what I'm wanting to do.

For a quick frame of reference for this. The users of the site can allow for 3rd party companies to login to retrieve files that are being shared with them. The users create the password and share it with the 3rd party. I want to make sure that when the passwords are secured but still allow the users of the site to go back and lookup the password for the 3rd party companies should they forget their password.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulian1852 2017-05-23 00:48
    关注

... that will allow for secure hashing or encryption so that [displaying the password for admin users] is possible?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :-)

Password hashing can either be secure or it can be reversible.

The whole point of password hashing is to be non-reversible. If you want the original password, you're going to have to store it (keeping in mind how insecure this actually is).

At a bare minimum, you'd want the plaintext password somewhere totally separate from, and inaccessible to, the outside world. But the ground is littered from the corpses of password files that companies thought were secure from the general public, so my advice is to steer well clear of this.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?