douyin7416 2013-10-22 07:18
浏览 41

WordPress Roots主题摆脱了所有Pages的侧边栏

My goal is to get rid of the sidebar on all Pages, but my website has Roots installed and so the page.php template just has this code:

<?php get_template_part('templates/page', 'header'); ?>
<?php get_template_part('templates/content', 'page'); ?>

First question, what does this mean? Where are these template "parts"? Secondly, how do I get rid of the sidebar on some or all pages?

Edit: adding code in templates/content-page.php:

<?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
  <?php the_content(); ?>
  <?php wp_link_pages(array('before' => '<nav class="pagination">', 'after' => '</nav>')); ?>
<?php endwhile; ?>

I have more goodies. This is from lib/sidebar.php. Looks like Roots has some way of deciding for individual elements, based on flags on them or something, whether to show them. Can someone with PHP knowledge explain what this is likely to do?

<?php
/**
 * Determines whether or not to display the sidebar based on an array of conditional tags or page templates.
 * If any of the is_* conditional tags or is_page_template(template_file) checks return true, the sidebar will NOT be displayed.
 * @param array list of conditional tags (http://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags)
 * @param array list of page templates. These will be checked via is_page_template()
 * @return boolean True will display the sidebar, False will not
 */
class Roots_Sidebar {
  private $conditionals;
  private $templates;

public $display = true;

function __construct($conditionals = array(), $templates = array()) {
    $this->conditionals = $conditionals;
    $this->templates    = $templates;

$conditionals = array_map(array($this, 'check_conditional_tag'), $this->conditionals);
    $templates    = array_map(array($this, 'check_page_template'), $this->templates);

if (in_array(true, $conditionals) || in_array(true, $templates)) {
      $this->display = false;
    }
  }

private function check_conditional_tag($conditional_tag) {
    if (is_array($conditional_tag)) {
      return $conditional_tag[0]($conditional_tag[1]);
    } else {
      return $conditional_tag();
    }
  }

private function check_page_template($page_template) {
    return is_page_template($page_template);
  }
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsfdsf21312 2013-10-23 13:38
    关注

Without having installed the theme itself, it looks like it has theme options that would let you disable the sidebar using the standard WP admin area. This would be a recommended option, as it leaves you able to reactivate the sidebar at a later date. However, if you want to remove the sidebars permanently try commenting out lines 21-25 of base.php; that should remove the call to the roots sidebar functions.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。