doukaizha5417 2015-02-26 18:37 采纳率: 0%
浏览 611
已采纳

SELINUX阻止php-fpm和nginx一起工作?

I'm having some issues with SELINUX.

When trying to visit my website I get 403 forbidden from nginx and the server pops up with an error and says to use grep NGINX /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M mypol which i did however,

when trying to load the page it now says Access Denied and asks to use the command grep PHP-FPM /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M mypol and when I do this it then reverts back to 403 forbidden access and asks me to use the first command again.

It's as if grep NGINX overwrites php-fpm and vice verse. How would solve this without disabling selinux?

I have access to the gnome desktop on my server and the SELinux security alert tells me to use the commands to solve the issue and the first command does solve it but then throws up another issue and when using the second command it overwrites the first and back to square one. I know that if i disable selinux it will work but it's unsafe and put's the server at risk.

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqh19413 2015-02-26 18:49
    关注

Figured it out, for anyone else with the same issue, 403 forbidden access and selinux security error use this command on your servers root

restorecon -r /srv/www/domain.com

Fixed it for me and now everything is running as it should.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题