drwf69817 2012-03-22 09:03
浏览 73
已采纳

Acer Aspire One D270上网本作为Java,PHP和C ++的主要编码机[关闭]

Can I use Acer Aspire One D270 net-book for programming It has got a dual core processor, Atom N2600 and 2 GBs of RAM. As it was launched recently I searched many forums but no one answered my question. I will also be running XAMPP as a part-time development server. I would use Netbeans 7.0.1 ,Notepad++ and Dev C++ on Windows 7 Ultimate for C++, C ,PHP and Java Development. I would also use Vim and Emacs on Ubuntu. I am thinking that there wont be any latency in compiling and the build process. My main query is that if I can use this net-book with a 24 inch monitor and external mouse and keyboard as my main coding machine with. I chose this machine over other because it is relatively cheap and reasonable. I am a class 8 student and I like to code. As i am always on move because I have to go to many tutions and get very less time for coding I want to buy a portable computer

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duandaishi9268 2012-03-22 09:22
    关注

Should be ok, you will get portability and with than monitor also nice working station. I was doing my java projects on an old asus F5N laptop with 2GB of ram and it worked great.

One thing is that I would not use dev-c++, rather install latest code blocks and mingw.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真