douzuo0002 2011-11-01 06:46
浏览 22
已采纳

这是从数据库中获取数据的有效方法吗?

I am developing this iPhone application for a friend and I have to get a lot of data from a MySQL database.

I will be using PHP to get data from the database and then echoing out the data in an organized manner (as XML) and then the iPhone will parse the data into an array through NSXMLParser.

I still haven't tried this yet but just wanted to know how efficient this way is. Will it be sort of slow to do that way and is there any other better way to do it?

Thanks

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dtv11049 2011-11-01 07:21
    关注

If you're focused on efficiency, you want to push work to the fastest/cheapest link in the chain.

The less work the client has to do (which is usually very slow compared to servers) the better.

The less work your database has to do (which is usually very expensive) the better.

So, processing as much as possible in the php layer is the way to go.

Also, constructing your queries so that they are efficient and return the minimal amount of data is also good.

Unless the iPhone actually needs the xml data, don't give it to the iPhone, it will take a long time to download and then more time to parse.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教