dpthuyh1678 2013-01-04 03:12
浏览 40
已采纳

PHP:从mysql_connect()PDO重用开放的MySQL连接?

I am just curious to see if there is a way to transfer or re-use a connection opened by mysql_connect() to PDO. I know this is incorrect (hoping to get the sort of idea across), but i was hoping for something like

$pdo = new PDO($mysql_connect_link); // yes this is wrong, i know!

for example.

The reason is that I want to use PDO in my class to manage queries and such, however, the class itself doesn't open the connection to the database. It requires a connection to be established beforehand (which I have been checking via the standard mysql_*() function set for now. Ew, I know.)

I would like for the class's queries to work regardless on the user opening a connection to the database via mysql_* or PDO... Does anyone have any thoughts and/or suggestions on this matter?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwei3120 2013-01-04 06:50
    关注

I am just curious to see if there is a way to transfer a connection opened by mysql_connect() to PDO.

NO

I would like for the class's queries to work regardless on the user opening a connection to the database via mysql_* or PDO...

It's quite hard to understand your reasons.

If you want to keep both drivers, you have to keep 2 sets of functions as well. And completely change the class structure. You have to have an abstract class with common methods and 2 implementations for them. No connections passed to the class but class itself have to manage connection. I doubt it worth such a labor though.

If you just want to allow use of your class along with some legacy mysql_* code - just open another connection from PDO. It's not such an evil thing to be avoided at any cost. It's just a connection. It will burden your server slightly, yes, but it will be least problem for the application that uses such a sandwiched spaghetti.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)