doujuan9698 2015-02-27 14:09
浏览 86
已采纳

使用MAMP for Windows的命令行上的PHP版本

I run MAMP on my Mac at home, but on my work machine (Win7) I just started using MAMP for Windows so that I'm running the same (relatively speaking) software between the two machines. I was running some commands from the command line yesterday and noticed that the script was throwing errors because the mbstring extension wasn't loaded. I did some digging and am left scratching my head now...

In the browser, everything works fine. When I check the phpinfo, it's loading the configuration file just fine and mbstring is enabled. When I switch to the command line though, mbstring isn't in the list of modules (php -m). Also, when I do a php --ini, it tells me that no configuration file was loaded. I've added the correct PHP version to my PATH and running php -v gives me the version I expect, so I'm not really sure why PHP on the command line is acting differently from PHP in the browser.

Has anyone run into this before? How do I make PHP on the command line load the same configuration file that the browser is using?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglan8999 2015-02-27 14:11
    关注

Command line php (CLI) is a different executable to CGI PHP. It also uses typically a different php.ini file. You can however specify the location of the php.ini you would like to load when launching php cli:

php -c <path to your php.ini>

Have a look here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率