doutenglou6588 2014-10-05 09:37 采纳率: 0%
浏览 1659
已采纳

如何在Laravel中为模型添加自定义字段?

I'm very new to Laravel and php frameworks in general, so sorry if I miss anything basic. I've created a new model called Journey in my application which extends the standard Eloquent model. What I've noticed is that I'm using my Journey model in two different Controllers and I'm duplicating a bit of code because of it.

Essentially, what I'm doing is I'm taking the title of a Journey and I'm formatting it with a custom class to clean the title (convert to lowercase, add hyphens, remove whitespace, etc) so I can append it to my page URLs.

In one controller, I'm calling:

$journey = Journey::find($id);
$journey->cleanURL = Url::clean($journey['name']); // This creates a new element/property with a clean string

And in the other, I'm calling:

$journeys = Journey::all();
foreach ($journeys as $journey) {
    $journey->cleanURL = URL::clean($journey['name']);
}

It would be inappropriate to add a fixed field to my database with the cleaned URL because I may change the title (which the cleaned URL is based on) at any time and I'd like the URL to update automatically in this event. However, saying this, I'm repeating myself by calling Url::clean twice.

What I'd like to do is write a method or alter an existing method, so that when I call Journey::all() or Journey::find() or any query-based method, the URL field is already present and filled. I've tried looking through some of the Vendor/Eloquent files, but they just make me confused.

How would I go about doing this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duandi4815 2014-10-05 09:44
    关注

You can use accessor for this.

Add to your Journey model the following function:

public function getCleanUrlAttribute($value)
    {
        return Url::clean($this->name);
    }

Now you will be able to use:

$journey = Journey::find($id);
    echo $journey->clean_url;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python:excel数据写入多个对应word文档
  • ¥60 全一数分解素因子和素数循环节位数