douqianke7467 2014-09-29 06:36
浏览 58

如何在thrift中使用PHP和JAVA

I have installed thrift 0.8.0 in Ubuntu 12.04
I followed the all commands correctly with out any error but after installation it's working perfect

Now i want to use PHP by using thrift but in below code it only Shows YES for C++ and Python i need java and PHP but that two languages shows NO How can i use PHP and java in thrift, is there any library for java and php ?

thrift 0.8.0

Building code generators ..... :

Building C++ Library ......... : yes
Building C (GLib) Library .... : no
Building Java Library ........ : no
Building C# Library .......... : no
Building Python Library ...... : yes
Building Ruby Library ........ : no
Building Haskell Library ..... : no
Building Perl Library ........ : no
Building PHP Library ......... : no
Building Erlang Library ...... : no
Building Go Library .......... : no

Building TZlibTransport ...... : yes
Building TNonblockingServer .. : yes

Using Python ................. : /usr/bin/python
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drxvjnx58751 2014-09-29 22:52
    关注

First, download the source version of Thrift. I would strongly recommend using a newer version if possible. There are several ways to include the Thrift Java library (may have to change slightly for your Thrift version):

If you are using maven, you can add the maven coordinates to your pom.xml:

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.thrift</groupId>
        <artifactId>libthrift</artifactId>
        <version>0.9.1</version>
    </dependency>

Alternatively you can just download the JAR and add it your project:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/thrift/libthrift/0.9.1/libthrift-0.9.1.jar

If you are using a version that has not been published to the central maven repositories, you can download the source tarball and navigate to the lib/java directory and build it with Apache Ant by typing:

ant

The library JAR will be in the lib/java/build directory. Optionally you can add the freshly built JAR to your local Maven repository:

mvn install:install-file -DartifactId=libthrift -DgroupId=org.apache.thrift -Dvers

For the PHP library, navigate to the lib/php/src directory and copy the PHP files into your project. You can then use the Thrift\ClassLoader\ThriftClassLoader class or the autoload.php script to include the Thrift PHP library. No build necessary unless you are trying to use the native PHP extension that implements the thrift protocol.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置