dphw5101 2014-05-27 11:46
浏览 101
已采纳

jquery .prop()不适用于复选框

Banging my head on a very simple problem (if you know where to look for it I suppose) I ask for your advice.

I have a table like this built from PHP:

echo '<tr><td class="report"><input type="checkbox" id="crediti['.$i.']" name="crediti['.$i.']" value="'.$cred['id_cre'].'" ';
    if($check == 1){ echo "checked";}else{ echo "";}
    echo' /></td><td class="report">'.$cred['id_cre'].'</td>
    <td class="report">'.number_format($cred['gbv_tot'],'2',',','.').'</td>
    <td class="report"><input class="input_field" type="text" name="chiesto['.$i.']" value="'.$chiesto.'"></td>
    <td class="report"><input type="text" name="ammesso['.$i.']" value="'.$ammesso.'"></td>
    <td class="report"><input type="text" name="data_ammesso['.$i.']" value="'.$data_ammesso.'" class="data_field"></td></tr>';

I have also some jquery code to check each checkbox if the user enters a value in one of the input fields of the row.

$('.input_field').blur(function(){
    if($(this).val()!=''){
        $(this).closest("input").prop("checked", true); 
    }
}); 

I have verified that the selector is identifying the right checkbox but I cannot manage to turn that checkbox to selected. Nothing is thrown as an error. Just nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Where should I look for the error?

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluoheng3324 2014-05-27 11:47
    关注

You need to target the checkbox in the same row.

.closest() find an matching ancestor element, so the checkbox is not a ancestor of the checkbox element that is why it is not working.

You need to find the tr parent of the changed field then find the checkbox within it.

$(this).closest("tr").find("input:checkbox").prop("checked", true); 

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 删除和修改功能无法调用
  • ¥15 kafka topic 所有分副本数修改
  • ¥15 小程序中fit格式等运动数据文件怎样实现可视化?(包含心率信息))
  • ¥15 如何利用mmdetection3d中的get_flops.py文件计算fcos3d方法的flops?
  • ¥40 串口调试助手打开串口后,keil5的代码就停止了
  • ¥15 电脑最近经常蓝屏,求大家看看哪的问题
  • ¥60 高价有偿求java辅导。工程量较大,价格你定,联系确定辅导后将采纳你的答案。希望能给出完整详细代码,并能解释回答我关于代码的疑问疑问,代码要求如下,联系我会发文档
  • ¥50 C++五子棋AI程序编写
  • ¥30 求安卓设备利用一个typeC接口,同时实现向pc一边投屏一边上传数据的解决方案。
  • ¥15 SQL Server analysis services 服务安装失败