dongwu1410 2018-04-13 17:09
浏览 91
已采纳

iOS显然是永久缓存网页

I changed my website at the beginning of March to use php instead of shtml. I put server-side redirects in place, and my analytics showed almost everyone picking up the php versions within a couple of days. The only devices that went on and on showing as .shtml were all iOS, but even that seemed to stop after a week or so. However, I have just now seen a .shtml usage come up on an iOS 10.3.3 tablet running Safari 10.0. How can this be happening? Surely no browser is going to cache a page for over 40 days? There were no special cache settings on the old shtml pages. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks Mandy

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dounai7148 2018-04-13 17:34
    关注

From the comments:

iOS seems to keep tabs open indefinitely now, and just suspends the page as if it were an app. It's possible that the person with the tablet just hasn't visited your page in a couple months, discovered the tab while scrolling through them, and re-opened it. The browser MIGHT try to do a reload, but if it doesn't, they may have just tried to navigate inside a stale version of your app

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 luckysheet
  • ¥25 关于##爬虫##的问题,如何解决?:
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题