dtudj42064 2018-03-07 18:11
浏览 36
已采纳

如何在sql中选择具有多级别类别的产品?

I am using codeigniter and MySQL to build an ecommerce web application. This one required three level of categories. So I have created 3 tables. These are-

category
category_id, category_name

subcategory
subcategory_id,subcategory_name,subcategory_category_id

subsubcategory
subsubcategory_id,subsubcategory_name,subsubcategory_subcategory_id

Here they are linked as parent of one another. Finally I have the product table

product product_id, product_name, product_subsubcategory_id

Now, I need a sql query on this to fetch all product of any specific category.

Something like

$this->Mdl_data->select_products_by_category($category_id);

Please help me on this. I have tried PHP programming to solve this. But it was too slow with lot's of nested loops.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqianzong4275 2018-03-07 18:36
    关注

If you need to select all products, that match some specific category, try this request:

SELECT p.product_id, p.product_name, p.subsubcategory_id FROM category c 
    JOIN subcategory sc ON sc.subcategory_category_id = c.category_id
    JOIN subsubcategory ssc ON ssc.subsubcategory_subcategory_id = sc.subcategory_id
    JOIN product p ON p.subsubcategory_id = ssc.subsubcategory_id
    WHERE c.category_id = 1;

But you should think about changing your database structure to make your requests faster and simpler.

Edit: Answering the comment about how to improve DB.

Current design of database looks correct, according to actual data relations. 1-many for cat-subcat and 1-many for subcat-subsubcat. But this leads to complicated (and possibly slow) queries while usage.

One way I see is to implement many-many relation with additional restriction. You can create additional table cat-subcat, just as you would do if you needed many-many. But in that table you can set unique limitation to subcat_id, so every subcat could belong only to 1 cat and it becomes in fact 1-many relation. But in this case you can move both up- and downwards the hierarchy. This approach will reduce number of JOINs in your query only by 1, but the whole logic of the query would be easier to understand.

Another way. As I understand this is the query for web-store filter. So, new products will be inserted much more seldom, than viewed by category. You can just add subcat_id and cat_id fields to your product, which is not good idea from the point of data structure, but for this particular situation this might be good solution. Every time new product is inserted to DB, you should control the correctness of those 2 fields by PHP or whatever you use on server. But when products are searched by category you will have simple request without JOINs at all.

Both approaches are based on the idea to sacrifice some space for speeding up and simplifying the queries, that are frequently used. Maybe there is even better solution, but I can't find it right now.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 表达式必须是可修改的左值
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题