dqb78642 2017-06-23 11:23
浏览 55
已采纳

如何通过php和ajax创建通知?

I have a database which when inserted into should create a notification in the webpage. What I did here was polling through ajax. I execute a query which selects for a row whose timestamp is less than 3 seconds from current time. Here is my code- HTML file:

<html>
    <head>
    <title>Dashboard</title>
    <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3                    /jquery.min.js"></script>
    </head>
    <body>
        <div id="responsecontainer"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
           $( document ).ready(function() {
           setInterval(ajaxcall, 500);

function ajaxcall() {
            $.ajax({
            type: "GET",
            url: "maintdashsubmit.php",             
            dataType: "html",   //expect html to be returned                
            success: function(response){                   
                $("#responsecontainer").append(response); 
            }
           });}
           });
         </script>
    </body>
    </html>

PHP file:

<?php
    session_start();

$link = mysqli_connect("localhost", "root", "*****", "DMRC");

if (mysqli_connect_errno()) {
        printf("Connect failed: %s
", mysqli_connect_error());
        exit(); 
    }

$sql = "SELECT * FROM Ticket, Station, user_auth WHERE TIME(ticket_open_datetime) BETWEEN curtime()-3 AND curtime() AND Ticket.ticket_station_id = Station.station_id AND Ticket.ticket_open_emp_id = user_auth.emp_id AND Ticket.ticket_close_open='open" ;

$result = $link->query($sql);
    if ($result->num_rows > 0) {
    while($row = $result->fetch_assoc()){
        echo "<tr><td style='width:15%''>".$row['ticket_id']."</td><td><table><tr><td>".$row['ticket_equipment']."</td></tr><tr><td>".$row['ticket_equipment_id']."</td></tr></table></td><td>".$row['station_name']."</td><td><table><tr><td>".$row['emp_firstname']." ".$row['emp_lastname']."</td></tr><tr><td> Sec:".$row['emp_section']."</td></tr><tr><td>".$row['emp_id']."</td></tr></table></td><td>".$row['ticket_close_open']."</td></tr>";
        }
    }

$link->close();
    ?>

This gives me the most recent notification that I want to see. But it displays multiple times as long as it remains within the 0.5 seconds time limit. I read that I can keep a column in the database that can be set 1 if the notification has been displayed and 0 if not.

But I have a doubt. Suppose this notification has to be received by many users. What if displaying a notification to one user sets the column entry 1 before it was viewed by another? This is all so confusing. If anyone can suggest a way?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyikong6207 2017-06-23 11:38
    关注

What if displaying a notification to one user sets the column entry 1 before it was viewed by another?

It sounds like what you're looking for is called a "many to many" relationship. Suppose you have tables for Users and Notifications:

Users
    ----------
    ID
    Username
    etc.

Notifications
    ----------
    ID
    MessageBody
    etc.

If each notification can be seen by many users, and each user can see many notifications, and you want to track some piece of information about that interaction (whether a user has seen a notification), then you want a linking table between them. Something like this:

UserNotifications
    ----------
    UserID
    NotificationID
    HasBeenSeen
    etc.

(You can give this table its own ID, or you can use the combination of UserID and NotificationID as a compound primary key. Either way is valid, it's up to you.)

With a many-to-many relationship you need to have such a "linking table" between the two entities which are related. In that table you'd track information about the relationship itself, which in this case would include whether the user has seen the notification.

If you expect this table to grow significantly over time, there are a variety of things you can do to modify the approach slightly. For example, do you need to permanently retain the history of these things? Maybe delete records after they've been viewed? Do notifications themselves get deleted? If so, you would also delete these linking records along with them. Or perhaps the table doesn't store whether a user has seen a notification, but instead stores the notifications a user still needs to see. Then as it's seen, the record is deleted.

There are a variety of approaches you can take to solve the overall problem. But to address the specific question asked here, what you need to track the information is a many-to-many linking table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥170 如图所示配置eNSP
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上