dtd5644 2016-02-16 11:50
浏览 212

如何加密数据以便使用LIKE执行SQL查询?

Please be patient, I'm not an expert about cryptography. My question is probably very basic but I googled a lot and I'm still confused.

In a PHP project, I need to encrypt/decrypt the data saved in the database. In a previous project I used the aes128 encryption and everything went well. But now I have a different need. I need to perform queries in the database using the operator LIKE. And obviously the encryption of a portion of a string is not included in the encryption of the whole string.

Googling around, I realized that maybe I have to use symmetric-key algorithm (like the Caesar's cipher). But I did a test with the php-encryption library (https://github.com/defuse/php-encryption) and I got the following result:

MAMMA = ÿŸNq!!83=S™÷á;Bª¯‚óØ š‹ æ%§0 %? _† Ÿ&0c—âÐÜÉ/:LSçï; յ嬣§.öÒ9

MAMMAMIA = (Ò Î{yG : [&¶›J'Õ6÷ííG£V­­{ÉsÙ=qÝ×.:ÍÔ j…Qž¹×j¶óóþ¡ÔnÛŠ *å­n\hhN

The encryption of the first word is not included in the encryption of the second. Evidently the simmetric algorithm is not right for my need.

What I can use to reach my goal using PHP? Thanks!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dt3358 2016-02-16 12:02
    关注

The easiest way is to use mysql encrypt/decrypt functionality and do both "on the fly".

To insert and encrypt data:

insert into mytable (secret) values AES_ENCRYPT('SomeTextToHide','myPassword');

To search for encrypted values using like

select * from mytable where AES_DECRYPT(secret,'myPassword') like '%text%';

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解