duanmangxie7131 2016-02-13 16:41
浏览 63

错误连接mandrill(Laravel)

I have an issue with the mandrill API, I got this message :

Failed to connect to mandrillapp.com port 443: Connection timed out

It's works on my production server (ex mysite.com), but not on my dev server (ex mysite.com:8080).

The two servers have same config by the way.

Anyone knows why I got this issue ?

Thanks !

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshen7561 2016-02-13 19:19
    关注
    1. Make sure your hosting provider or internet provider (ISP) allows outbound SMTP connections. Some shared hosting providers only allow outbound SMTP connections on dedicated servers, while others block them completely. In some cases, hosting providers might redirect the connection, so instead of connecting to smtp.mandrillapp.com, you connect to their local server instead.
    2. Make sure the port you've selected is one that your hosting provider or ISP has available for outbound SMTP connections. Some hosts block all connections on port 25, for example, so you can try using a different supported port.
    3. Double check that you're using a valid API key to connect via SMTP, and not the password that's used to log in to Mandrill's web application.
    4. If you're using Postfix, make sure that you have an SASL library (like libsasl2 or cyrus) installed and that it's up to date. Otherwise, you may be connecting but not passing authentication credentials.
    5. For other SMTP libraries, make sure you're using LOGIN or PLAIN authentication methods.

Once you've confirmed all of the above, if you're still seeing issues, please enable additional logging in your SMTP program or library. If you're using an integration, contact the integration developer for information on configuring logging of the SMTP conversation.

Where do I find my SMTP credentials?

After you create a Mandrill account, get your SMTP credentials on the SMTP & API Info page in your account.

The SMTP password is any active API key for your account, not the password used to log in to Mandrill. The credentials list port 587, but any port supported by Mandrill will work, and there's no configuration change needed within Mandrill to activate one of the alternate ports.

Which SMTP ports can I use?

You can use port 25, 587, or 2525 if you're not encrypting the communication between your system and Mandrill or if you want to use the STARTTLS extension (also known as TLS encryption). SSL is supported on port 465.

ISPs may redirect traffic on certain ports, so it's up to you which port you use.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧