dongyan4157 2017-09-09 09:33
浏览 133

如何在mysql和laravel中实现树状结构

A question struck in my mind for 2 days and wondering whether it is possible to implement this type of tree structure in laravel and MySQL.

enter image description here

(First, take a look at the image attached. Thanks)

Suppose our platform uses refer system, and initially, a user 'A' join. Now, this user 'A' further refers 3 persons 'B','C','D'. Now, the total refer on A is 3 (because it refers 3 persons).

Now, let B further refers 'E','F' and 'C' further refers 'G','H', 'I' and 'D' refers 0. So, now refer of each person is "D = 0", "C = 3", "B = 2". and these refers will also add up on "A". So, it has "A = 8".

Now, 'G' refers 'J', so 'G' gets +1 and 'C' also gets +1 and 'C' is referred by 'A', so 'A' also gets +1. Now, total refer to each person is : "j = 0","G=1","H=0","I=0", "D=0","E=0","f=0","B=2","C=4 (beacuse G refers J also)","A=9(beacuase 9 childers are refered by him)"

The chain continues until A gets total refer of 40.

In simple, if a person refers another person then it will get +1 and it's parent whom he gets refer also get +1 and so on until parent reaches 40, the chain continues.

I know, this is One-Many relationship between a user and refer and we can use a pivot table, but, How can we implement this type of logic. Give me some hints. Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsou4301 2017-09-09 11:05
    关注

I have written out something that should hopefully help you with this, using a while loop.

public function totalReferredBy(User $user)
    {
        // Initialise the queue to contain only the provided user
        $queue = collect([$user]);

// This collection will eventually contain all of the "child"/referred users
        $results = collect();

while ($queue->isNotEmpty() > 0) {
            // Run a where in query to select all the referred users of the users in the queue.
            $referredUsers = User::whereIn('referred_by', $queue->pluck('id'))->get();

// Merge the referredUsers we have found in the database with the results collection, so we can later count.
            $results = $results->merge($referredUsers);

// Make the referredUsers we have just found in the database, the new queue. If the query did not return any
            // referred users, the queue count would be 0 and the loop will exit.
            $queue = $referredUsers;
        }

// Now we should have all of the given user's "children" and "children of children" in the $results collection.
        // We just need to return the count of that collection to get the total number of users that have been referred.
        return $results->count();
    }

You can use it like this:

$user = User::find(1);

$totalReferred = $this->totalReferredBy($user);

Then if your application does something when the user reaches 40 or more referred, you can just do:

if ($this->totalReferredBy($user) > 40) {
        // Do something
    }

This assumes that you have a referred_by column on the users table.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?