doufuhao0566 2017-02-23 10:55 采纳率: 100%
浏览 196
已采纳

在wampserver上复制数据库和网站文件夹

I had installed my wampserver on Local Disk D. Yesterday because my machine was infected with virus I had to format it. Since I would format Local disk C and not D I did not see the need to backup my website and database as they would be available on D and once I needed the project I would just copy paste as I have been doing for sometime. After formatting, I copied the database from the previous wamp data folder D:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\data\database_name to my new installation C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\data\database_name. I did the same to my website i.e. from D:\wamp\www\website to C:\wamp\www\website. However, the project seems not to work as it was working on the previous installation. What am I missing or are there other files I need to copy?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiancui9194 2017-02-23 11:01
    关注

If the old WAMPServer was installed on the D: drive and you did not format that drive, then you can just reinstall the Apache and MYSQL services from there.

I would remove the new install (uninstall) and then do this

Make a shortcut of D:\wamp\wampmanager.exe and and place it on your desktop.

Launch WAMPServer from this new shortcut.

Using the wampmanager menus do

left click wampmanager icon -> MYSQL -> Services -> Install Service

left click wampmanager icon -> Apache -> Services -> Install Service

WAMPServer should be back as it was originally.

If you are using WAMPServer 3 > the menu items names changed a little to

left click wampmanager icon -> MYSQL -> Service Administration -> Install Service

left click wampmanager icon -> Apache -> Service Administration -> Install Service

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码