doumeng3080 2016-11-30 23:22
浏览 1254
已采纳

如何在php.ini中向curl.cainfo添加多个ssl证书?

I'm running Apache locally for developing multiple sites and would like to run them simultaneously. The sites talk to each other over ssl, and since it is a local setup, I'm using self-signed certificates.

To get php(5.5.26) to accept these certificates, I added them to the curl.cainfo property in php.ini. I got it to work with one certificate, but when I try adding multiple (3), it doesn't work (I don't get anything back when making a request from one site to the other in php). I tried the following formats:

Separate Lines:

curl.cainfo=/path/to/certificate.crt
curl.cainfo=/path/to/another/certificate.crt
curl.cainfo=/path/to/last/certificate.crt

Same line, comma separated curl.cainfo=/path/to/certificate.crt,/path/to/another/certificate.crt,/path/to/last/certificate.crt

Same line, colon separated curl.cainfo=/path/to/certificate.crt:/path/to/another/certificate.crt:/path/to/last/certificate.crt

Any other ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douliaopan1419 2016-12-01 07:51
    关注

The underlying CURLOPT_CAINFO option in libcurl only supports a single file name, and PHP/CURL merely passes on that string to libcurl. So no, you cannot pass more than one file name. You can however concatenate all those files into a single one, and point to that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换