dpwfh874876 2016-11-14 11:49
浏览 59
已采纳

Wordpress Performance-谷歌计算引擎

I am using WPMU installation and trying to import listing in my site.

I started with ns1-standard 1 (2 CPUs and 3.75GB RAM) instance of GCE. At that time import was going smoothly and I was able to import at a pace of 250 entries per hour using WP All Import.

However, that time CPU utilization went to 60-70%, which create a huge impact on live visitors on my server so I upgraded to ns1-standard-2 (4CPUs and 7.5GB RAM) and then to 11GB RAM.

Slowly performance of the import has started decreasing. I modified values of max vars, memory, max execution time to practically Infinite but now after just 15k entries speed is 80 entries in an hour. I have to import 200k entries in my server.

I am also getting sudden spikes in CPU usage. I did not have such spikes in the beginning. Also error log doesn't have anything mentioned wrt import process.

Screenshot:

enter image description here

Any pointers?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhang5460 2016-11-16 06:43
    关注

I'd suggest you try looking at top, oprofile, or other tools to determine what is going on with the machine that is taking the time. top can also help you determine whether RAM or CPU is the issue, and can provide much more granularity than the graph you're showing from the GCP web console. (You could also try out Stackdriver in the Basic tier to get more detail on the resource utilization, which might help you figure out the spikes).

One note - you say you're using an n1-standard-1 with 2 CPUs and 3.75GB RAM, but that is not a combination we have. An n1-standard-1 would have 1 VCPU and 3.75, and an n1-standard 2 would have 2CPU-7.5GB.

An option to see if machine size is the limitation would be to power down the VM, change the size to something big like an n1-standard-32, restart, and see if it goes faster.

Another thing to investigate would be whether you are limited by disk performance. Note that our PD (boot disk) performance is related to the overall size of the disk. So if you created a very small disk, and if it is now getting full as you do more imports, it could be that you need to increase the size of the disk to get more performance.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化