doupo2241 2016-09-29 18:30
浏览 1303

使用PHP在Laravel上使用mqtt

I'm using the MQTT on my raspberry and on my Ubuntu. I use terminal for start subscriber and publisher and it works so good. But now I want to create a website (using laravel) with this features. I googled it, but I don't find anything interesting. Is it possible to do and how?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumu1951 2016-09-30 12:45
    关注

Unlike with HTTP, MQTT is typically used by opening a long-running connection between an application process and a MQTT server.

While it is perfectly possible to open a connection, publish a single message and then close the socket again, it doesn't really work for subscribing to a stream of messages.

PHP's typically mode of operation is to start a process, wait for an HTTP connection, handle the request and then start a new process. This doesn't fit well with the typical MQTT mode of having a long-running process.

This had started to change with people using the PHP built-in HTTP server. I am not sure if Laravel provides a mechanism to keep variables/TCP connections in place between handling requests.

Alternatively it is possible to subscribe to a MQTT topic in a long-running CLI PHP script and persisting it locally (for example a database, KV store, memcache, redis) and then serving the data from the datastore.

It depends a lot on what you are trying to achieve.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 前台报错,加我微信帮我解决一下,15043457399
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换