duanlian1960 2016-07-27 06:42
浏览 104
已采纳

PHP中的Braintree API - 为事务强制执行货币

I am trying to enforce a currency for a transaction via the Braintree API but I cannot see how this is done. Stripe is very easy, as the currency (AUD, USD) is passed to the Stripe server as part of the execution.

With Braintree what I can see is that the currency is dependent on the merchant account receiving the money. My app will allow a user to invoice their customer, so the user will select the presentment currency of the invoice. I want to lock this selection to their merchant account currency.

If I understood this correctly, then pushing a transaction of MYR 250 (for example) and having a customer pay for this, if the merchant account behind the transaction is a EUR account, then the customer was presented by my app a MYR 250 value, but his CC is debited a EUR 250 value.

Is there a way to do this with Braintree? I want to do this with the standard merchant accounts and not under the Master Merchant set up.

Alternatively, is there a way to confirm the currency of an account from the Merchant Id / keys that a user supplies my app?

I have read the entire API docs, but I cannot see how this is done. Did i miss something? It has been a long week already!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougu4704 2016-07-29 15:28
    关注

Full disclosure: I work at Braintree. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact support.

It's possible to have different presentment currencies and settlement currencies. To set this up, please check out this section and email the Braintree Accounts team directly: accounts@braintreepayments.com

To confirm the currency associated with a MerchantAccount, you can call MerchantAccount.find using a merchant_account_id. With the MerchantAccount object, you can check its currency_iso_code attribute.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥20 sim800c模块 at指令及平台
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径