doudandui1592 2017-12-08 21:37
浏览 174
已采纳

使用PHP / AJAX将数据插入MySQL数据库,在插入后执行成功选项(回调)

I've been trying to make a simple site, and I can't quite wrap my head around some of the things said here, some of which are also unrelated to my situation.

The site has a form with 3 input boxes, a button, and a list. The info is submitted through a separate PHP file to a MySQL database, once the submit button is clicked. I'm supposed to make the list (it's inside a div) update once the info is successfully sent and updated in the database. So far I've made it work with async:false but I'm not supposed to, because of society.

Without this (bad) option, the list doesn't load after submitting the info, because (I assume) the method is executed past it, since it doesn't wait for it to finish.

What do I exactly have to do in "success:" to make it work? (Or, I've read something about .done() within the $.ajax clause, but I'm not sure how to make it work.)

What's the callback supposed to be like? I've never done it before and I can get really disoriented with the results here because each case is slightly different.

function save() {
    var name = document.getElementById('name');
    var email = document.getElementById('email');
    var telephone = document.getElementById('telephone');

$.ajax({
        url: "save.php",
        method: "POST",
        data: { name: name.value, email: email.value, telephone: telephone.value },
        success: $("List").load(" List")
    });
}

Thank you in advanced and if I need include further info don't hesitate to ask.

</div>
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanchi1230 2017-12-08 22:43
    关注

From this comment

as far as i know the success function will be called on success you should use complete, A function to be called when the request finishes (after success and error callbacks are executed). isnt that what you want ? – Muhammad Omer Aslam

I managed to solve the issue simply moving the $.load clause from the success: option to a complete: option. (I think they're called options)

I haven't managed error handling yet, even inside my head but at least it works as it should if everything is entered properly.

Thanks!

(Won't let me mark as answered until 2 days)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考